CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

FINALLY!



I started this little doll quilt about 1 1/2 years ago. It has been sitting on the back of a chair in my craft room, and I picked it up this afternoon and finally finished it by putting on the binding. The pictures aren't that good, but I will get some more when the quilt is on my wall looking cute. I have a really cute idea that I found on the internet that I'm going to copy. Can't wait to get it put together :) Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

The Country Life said...

BEAUTIFUL!!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is amazing. I am not a quilter but my mom is so I understand the amount of work you had to do. Lovely!

Laurie

PS Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the Stylish Blogger Award!

Post a Comment