CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #45






This challenge was to make something that honors a cause that is important to you. I am a dog lover and so I had to do something for this cause. I won't get on my soap box, but let me just say that it is so very important to spay and neuter your pets...PLEASE!!!

I used the idea that DT Member Sharon came up with. Don't be Cruel was perfect for my card. I also took it a step further and made a little Elvis puppy. I think he turned out very cute :) Thanks for looking!!!

Create a Critter: puppy
Once Upon a Princess: the cape and hair
Gypsy Wanderings: conversation bubble and music notes

14 comments:

Vivi Martínez said...

OMG!
I love that little Elvis-puppy!!! He is just so cute and goes perfectly with the sentimient. I love, love, love it!!!!

DIANA L. said...

It is adorable Love that little pup
TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Daisylove Creations said...

This is a super adorable card! What a great way to send an important message and be so darn cute at the same time! You are very talented!!
Love it!
Diana
http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

OMG, this could not be cuter!! I love the Elvis puppy. I had to call my hubby over to look at it, because it is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Brandi, it's me again ;0) I just received a Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it along to you! You really deserve it! I just love all your projects. Stop by my blog and pick up the award to post it on your blog.

Much love,
Diana
www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Oh my! How cute!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Helen said...

This is soooo cute!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

NIce, I like the Elvis puppy. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

BrendaB said...

This is adorable! Love the Elvis puppy!

Kate said...

Your Elvis dog is ADORABLE!! What a creative idea to go along with your message!! Thanks for spreading important information too.
Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Shoshonee said...

I love this card! Sooo cute!

Tami B. said...

This is awesome. What a clever and adorable idea. You did a great job.

Linda said...

This is SOOO CUTE!!! Definitely put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Mollie said...

You are so creative, I love this little Elvis dog - how great is that! I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award, and can't believe you don't already have it. You can pick it up at my blog. I really really love your work!!!
Emily
molliemugsblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment