CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #57



Here is my submission for this challenge. This card is something that represents elements that are way out of my comfort zone. I'm usually into the cute, pink, and girly styles of cards, but I actually like this card.

Create a Critter noodle bowl
Accent Essentials scallop made into a card on my Gypsy
Tag from Plantin Schoolbook
Scrappy Mom's Amusing Animals stamp
PP from KI Memories

9 comments:

Anita said...

Too cute! I love shaped cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut cardz Challenge! I'm a new follower. Anita

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

Thank you :)

Cricut Lass said...

Soo cute. It would make a good dinner invitation. I had the same feeling about the color scheme - out of my comfort zone. Keep up the great work

Melissa said...

I just love this, I think this is my first time seeing someone use this cut and I think you did a fabulous job with it and the challenge!! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Anonymous said...

Cute, I loved shaped cards!! Great saying to go with that too!!

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at CCC! :o)
Theresa

Pamela Lash said...

This card rocks! I became a follower and hope you'll follow me too! I just retired from teaching after 38 years so I know the demands on your time!

Mama LoveBug
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Karen Aicken said...

OK, this is seriously a cute card. Love your take on the CCC challenge! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is too cute!!!

Love how you rocked this challenge.

Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

Post a Comment